Although I love an extravagant and big breakfast, the reality is that most days I simply eat overnight oats. They’re delicious, take 5 minutes the night before to prepare and give me lots of energy in the morning.
I’m a big fan of overnight oats. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably noticed that already!
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is my go-to. I make these overnight oats multiple times a week and am yet to get bored of them (which will never happen because these oats are awesome and delicious and you should make them for breakie tomorrow!).
If you love these types of quick breakfasts, you might also like this Christmas Birchermuesli.
I hope you like this easy breakfast recipe. Please let me know how you go and don’t forget to tag me in your creations on Instagram @nothangryanymore.
Easy Everyday Overnight Oats
(Click on the stars to vote!)
- 75 g rolled oats (about 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 200 g oat milk
- peanut butter
- fresh fruit (kiwifruit, banana, apple, berries – whatever is available will work)
- coconut yogurt
- fresh mint
The night before
- Add all the dry "overnight oats" ingredients into a breakfast bowl, glass or plastic container and mix.
- Then add the oat milk and maple syrup and mix with the dry ingredients.
- Put a lid or plate onto the container and place the oats into the fridge overnight.
- The next day, add some freshly cut fruit or berries, peanut butter, coconut yogurt and mint to finish off your breakfast. These toppings are an easy way to mix up your breakfast und make them a little different every day. Enjoy!