Products marked with * contain an affiliate link.
I’m often asked about the equipment and props that I use. I have only added the items that I enjoy using and would buy again. The list is not exhaustive and I’ll continue adding items whenever I find something worth sharing. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
- Cast Iron Skillet*
- Baccarat Cast Iron Pot*
- Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker* (this is a newer version of one that I have “borrowed” from my mum)
- Kaiden Shinka 180 Santoku (purchased from Chef’s Armoury)
- Victorinox Santoku*
- Victorinox Chef’s Knife*
- Victorinox Pairing Knife serrated*
- Victorinox Pairing Knife*
- Benriner Mandolin*
I buy tableware from lots of different places and often times you find the best ceramics when you’re not looking for them… at markets and in op shops. Nevertheless, here is a list of places that I’ve loved for many years.
- Fujifilm X-T200* (I have the X-T20 and would recommend this newer model, or anything from the X-T series)
- Samsung S20*