It’s December! Yay! It’s my favourite time of the year. My birthday is coming up, and obviously Christmas is just around the corner. So what better thing to make in the kitchen than delicious cookies?
I am a HUGE dark chocolate fan, but sometimes I like to change it up a little. These White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are so delicious and quite possibly the best cookie recipe I’ve ever made.
I didn’t use actual white chocolate chips, but instead I melted cacao butter together with coconut oil. It works perfect together with the macadamia nut chunks and it makes the cookies melt in your mouth – so good!
I really hope you enjoy this recipe. If you do, please let us know and tag us @nothangryanymore on Instagram with your creations.
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
(Click on the stars to vote!)
- 50 g coconut oil
- 50 g cacao butter
- 100 g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed flour*
- 75 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 g almond milk
- 1/2-1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 80 g macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt cacao butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Once melted put aside to cool down.
- Mix coconut flour, flaxseed flour, raw sugar and baking powder in a big bowl.
- Add almond milk, vanilla bean paste and coconut oil/cacao butter to the bowl and combine.
- Chop macadamia nuts, add to the bowl and mix everything together.
- With a tablespoon take out dough bit by bit, roll in the hands and put the cookies on a baking sheet. The dough should make 10-12 cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 15-17minutes. Let cool down and then enjoy!