Bliss Balls! If you know me just a little bit, you’ll probably know that I love love love bliss balls. For me, they’re just the perfect sweet treat when I need a little pick-me-up in the afternoon.
Now, I previously posted a recipe of Chocolate-Coconut Bliss Balls here on the blog. This time around, we’re getting a little more colourful. There’s still some coconut present but the bliss balls are a lot fruitier and also more refreshing thanks to the raspberries.
This recipe is made in under 10 minutes and the only thing needed is a blender and your ingredients of course. Which by the way, these bliss balls are made of only 5 different ingredients which you most likely have in your pantry already!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you do, please let me know in the comments or tag us in your creations @nothangryanymore on Instagram.
Until next week!
Raspberry-Coconut Bliss Balls
- 100 g dates
- 40 g desiccated coconut (+ optional: more for coating)
- 60 g frozen raspberries
- 60 g almond meal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Soak the dates in a bowl of water for 5 minutes to make them really nice and soft. Drain them, pit them and add the dates to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender: desiccated coconut, frozen raspberries, almond meal and vanilla bean paste. Blend everything well until there’s a slightly sticky dough.
- One by one form the dough into balls and coat them in some desiccated coconut (optional).
- The bliss balls are best stored in the fridge. Enjoy!